NATIONWIDE SINGLE-TRIP INSURANCE
- GET A TRAVEL INSURANCE QUOTE
- CALL 1-877-970-9059
Get Single-Trip Insurance so You Can Really Relax
If you're taking a vacation, you've probably spent a lot of valuable time and money to get it planned. What happens to your investment if your trip is unexpectedly canceled or interrupted due to an injury, illness or other personal emergency?
Select the benefit plan that's best for you and relax knowing you're covered by Nationwide.
Nationwide's Essential Travel plan provides coverage for trip cancellation, trip interruption, lost luggage and more.
Upgrade to the Travel Prime Plan and get maximum policy term limits up to $1 million.
Plan benefits include:
- Trip cancellation - Protects your non-refundable leisure trip, including penalties, fees and other costs you may incure if you have to cancel.
- Trip interruption - Protects insured trip costs, including penalties, fees and other costs you may incure during your trip.
- Trip delay - Coverage for unexpected additional expenses such as meals, lodging or local transportation if your trip is delated by more than six hours for a covered reason.
- Emergency medical - Coverage for emergency medical expenses you have during your trip due to accidental injury or illness.
- Emergency medical evacuation - Coverage for necessary emergency medical evacuation due to an accidental injury or sickness during a trip.
- Lost luggage - coverage for lost, stolen or damaged luggage and personal items.
- Travel assistance services - Coverage for medical or legal referral services, passport visa information, prescription drug/eyeglass replacement services and additional services during your trip.
To qualify for reimbursement, your trips must be at least 100 miles away from home, must either originate or include a stop in the United States, and must be 30 consecutive days or less in duration. Domestic and international leisure travel is covered. Travelers 81 years old or older are not eligible for this plan.
This plan is available to you, your domestic partner (spouse) and your dependent children traveling with you. Certain other eligibility requirements apply. Please see your plan document for complete details.